I'm happy to report that I'll no longer be posting on this Bittersweet Year blog,
That's becasue I've now done enough healing, grieving, forgiving, and accepting the loss of my dear mother that I'm now eager to serve you and help you Enjoy a Sweeter Life.
I'm now deep in planning mode to figure how best to quickly get back to serving you.
For starters, I invite you to check out my most recent book, Beyond Sugar Shock.
In addition, I'm planning on going out on the road next year to reach many of you, who are riddled by a sugar or carb addiction.
At my talks, I'll be sharing lots of tasty tidbits, so if you have a sugar addiction, please let me know if you'd like me to visit your area.
And please join me now on my primary Sugar Shock Blog, where you can find frequent posts, including:
- Juicy tidbits about empowerment
- Tips on How to Let the Sugar Go
- Provocative Musings
- Social Media Pointers
- Pointers on How to Shed Weight
- Tasty Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes
- Updates about recent research about sugar addiction
- Info about guests on my Gab with the Gurus Shows (You'll get valuable tips and pointers from celebrities, bestselling authors, and motivational people, who can change your life.)
- And much more.
I look forward to seeing you at my Sugar Shock Blog. And please make sure to say hi and post your thoughts.
Subscribe now to get get updates from my Sugar Shock Blog sent to your in box.